I have Sinusitis maxillaris since Secondary School!
With 16 years, I have got Inflammation of Sinusitis maxillaris cath.chr. My mucuse membrane is always swollen, there is nothing flowing out. That is why I always have eyes, cheek bones as also jaw bones pains. There is nothing to help except warmth. I have found, December 2004 in London, UK drugs, called GALSUD, and they help me a bit. Have tried also Sudafed, but doesn't help.
It is strange that when I eat, after that have eyes, face and jaw bones pains. Because I have also Gastritis chr. must be careful, what to eat.
There are more diagnosis. Best for me are muscle spasm drugs, with hydrocloride. Why that, i am always asking, but nobody knows the answer.
Hope, somebody gives me some advice or help.
Ms.Bobbie, Slovenia
You might want to look into possible food allergies.
I was diagnosed with blocked sinuses, allergies and GERD. I think they all run together. I am supposed to have surgery in May to unblock all sinuses. I think the constant sinus drain in my throat has caused the GERD and all the antibiotics and prednisone has caused a stomach ulcer and gastritis. I have tried musenex and zyrtec and nasacort and saline rinses which have unclogged my right maxillary sinus. The constant teeth pain and pressure are difficult to live with. I put a mask over my nose to block out the allergies that are all over the south where i live, which has helped. kathy in Va
Hello Kathy,

If you have pains only on the right side of Sinusitis, you should go and make x-rays of your neck. There is one nerve, going into sinusitis.
The way, you do, I don't think it brings you relief. Try to do and look if your neck muscles and nerves are ok.

Regards,
Ms.Bobbie, Slovenia
at the moment the left hand side of my face from my ear to my neck is hurting badly. i have recently been subscribed a nasal spray my doctor says it will clear out the tube going from my nose to my ear. i am still worried about why my neck is hurting? how is that linked with my nose and ear? i also have trouble swollowing, clicking joints (my left ear clicks alot for some reason) i have strange spazems in my face, because of these simtoms i feel nervous and depressed. can sombody please make a sensible opinion on what condition i may have based on the simptoms i have provided. or what advice you can give me thanks
sorry about that. i was new :)