I keep getting sick every 2 weeks
I am 27 year old female. I have been getting sick every 2 weeks for the past 6 months or more. I am a non smoker and I do not drink. It just seems like within this past year I am always sick. I keep getting a stuffy/ runny nose with an occasional fever and headaches. Also some body aches.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand your concern. But these viruses over time adapt, that means they develop new strains to fight the medications and immune mechanisms to survive. Besides it depends on one’s immunity also. If it is good the person may not develop the infection and even if he develops it may be mild. If the immunity is relatively less then he is likely to easily contact the infection and may have more symptoms. The best bet would be improving one’s immunity. You can do this by consuming plenty of fruits and vegetables, eating a well-balanced diet, maintaining an ideal body weight, exercising regularly and by leading a stress free life. Hope this helped.