I keep spitting up snot...
Hi, I'm 15 and for quite a few years now I've always been spitting up snot. I mainly do it in the morning, and after school at home. It's just become a regular thing nowadays that my parents don't even bother. I've become worried that this could affect me in the future, and I really don't want to be spitting for the rest of my life like this. I spit up snot more than I blow my nose. If this information helps, I had asthma before, I don't know if it is fully gone or not. Is there some kind of medicine I can take?
Not too concerning, but if it's from similar inflammation like your asthma, you do need to be examined by a doctor.
Hi, I'm 15 too and have had the exactly the same problem for as long as I can remember! I would advise going to see you GP cause they can prescript some nose sprays that can prevent it happening for a while, and possible forever or so I'v been told! Hope its helped.
col19 is right, nasal steriods help perennial rhinitis a lot!  These include flonase, rhinocort, nasonex, beconase, etc