I really hope its nothing serious
Well, I am a 22 year old male in general good health. I hear this ocean like-roar in my ear (sometimes its in a wave like pattern). Every time I yawn/burp, it gets louder (sounds like hurricane winds). If I turn my head upside down it starts to palpitate and swoosh loudly, but when I bring my head back up the noise is gone for a few seconds. Sometimes the roar is loud, other days its not as bad. When I try to clear my ears, it takes extra long to clear my affected ear. My hearing is perfect, proven by a hearing test. I feel no pain or pressure. I have perfect blood pressure. For some reason I feel a bony structure in the pressure point part of my affected ear. I do not feel one on the other one. I really hope its nothing serious. Any help would be good.

thank you
Sounds like it could possibly be tinnitus, which is essentially just a benign sense of sound that doesn't exist.  Often, it is a whooshing or hissing, but it can be other sounds too (I have a light hissing usually.)

Although I have to wonder if you maybe also have an ear wax buildup, but you said you've had your hearing checked which would also include an inner ear exam.

Check more into tinnitus, google it, and you'll see if that's perhaps what your situation is.