I think i may have sinus problems?
I have never been diagnosed with sinus issues of any kind, but i think i may be developing them, not sure though. Here is the deal, i feel pressure in my nasal area and cheekbones, occasional dizziness and foggy headed.  and also occasionally a headache comes along with this and the headache is usually all the way around my eyes. also, i sometimes get twiches in my upper nostral (probably where my nasal cavity is). i havent yet informed my dr about this because i have just now started noticing it! Should i inform the Dr, is there anything they can do? Or is it even sinus problems!?
Those are all symptoms of a sinus infection of some sort, or an allergy.  First, go straight to an ENT.  If it turns out to be a sinus infection and antibiotics or other treatments don't work, this often does.  But like I said, try medicine first.

http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/2322

The Flip-Turn Sinus Flush is mildly risky, because you have to bend over to do it, preferably in a shower, but you can also do it outside on soft ground, or you can kneel down and lean over a bathtub with the shower running.