Aa
A
A
Close
I think i may have sinus problems?
I have never been diagnosed with sinus issues of any kind, but i think i may be developing them, not sure though. Here is the deal, i feel pressure in my nasal area and cheekbones, occasional dizziness and foggy headed.  and also occasionally a headache comes along with this and the headache is usually all the way around my eyes. also, i sometimes get twiches in my upper nostral (probably where my nasal cavity is). i havent yet informed my dr about this because i have just now started noticing it! Should i inform the Dr, is there anything they can do? Or is it even sinus problems!?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Those are all symptoms of a sinus infection of some sort, or an allergy.  First, go straight to an ENT.  If it turns out to be a sinus infection and antibiotics or other treatments don't work, this often does.  But like I said, try medicine first.

http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/2322

The Flip-Turn Sinus Flush is mildly risky, because you have to bend over to do it, preferably in a shower, but you can also do it outside on soft ground, or you can kneel down and lean over a bathtub with the shower running.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ear, Nose & Throat Community Resources