Is it meniere's?
Hello

Six months ago i started getting tinitus in one ear. This later (3 weeks) progress into both ears and fluctated in intensity. About a month after my tinitus started i suffered from a sever attack of vertago which lasted 2 hours. I did not have another attack for about 3 months, but when I did it was a horrible attack. It was very sudden and ,secounds before the attack there was a loud roaring sound in my ears followed by a tunnel vison sensation which lasted a matter of seconds. I had three of these attacks in a week all with the same symptoms.
Since these attacks (2 months) I have had sevear hearing loss in my right ear and constant non fluctating tinitus in both ears. But have had no attacks of vertago.
I also have a very strange symptom. When ever i bite down hard, it causes momentary dizzyness. My head feels like a tuning fork ringing. I dont know what is causing this. Also when I shake my head fast i get a sudden dizzy spell lasting secounds.
Is this common with meniears?
My ears are also very itchy since my symptoms first started.

I have had a MRI scan done, it was clear. I have seen both a neurologist and a ENT both suspect i have meniears disease.

I myself have doubts and would like another opinon.