Is neck pain a symptom of hay fever / allergy?
I feel like I have hay fever or some type of allergy (burning eyes, slightly sore and itchy throat and a burning feeling in my nose and also pain behind my nose). But I also have strange neck pain. It feels like the pain starts behind my nose, and travels down the back of my neck. Almost like a tight pulling or tight muscle feeling, even though I dont even think there is a muscle that starts at the back of my nose and travels down the back of my neck. Or maybe I'm worng. Is this a common symptom of allery or hay fever? I have never heard of anyone with hay fever / allergy to complain of neck pain. Could it be something more serious?
I have had severe hay fever for a very long time and I have never had or heard of anyone having neck pain associated with it. Also, if you a bad sore throat may
not be due to allergies. You should have both of those checked by a doctor.
Good luck.
Sometimes neck pain can refer up to the face. I'm still trying to find out what's wrong with me, but one of my ENTs says its neck pain, specifically the sternocleidomastoid. Google it, or try a physical therapists. Might be worth it, just to try. I am going to the PT, although I'm not totally convienced that's my problem...at this point I will try anything.