LONG TERM SORE THROAT CAUSES
I have been experiencing sore throat for around 10 months which eases with eating or drinking.

Throat looks like red meaty.

ENT told its a tonsil infection,but even after medication its not gone.

What can be the cause for such long term sore throat?
You should go back to the doctor (not an ER, either) for a recheck to see if there is something else going on, like throat cancer or something.  
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Repeated episodes of throat irritation could also be due to allergens. These are substances like pollen, dust, animal dander, certain foods, insect venoms and certain medications. Exposure to allergens causes a runny nose with a resultant post nasal drip where secretions from the nose go backward into the throat and irritate causing inflammation. Discuss these options with your doctor when you happen to meet him next time. In the meantime for relief from your symptoms you could do warm salt gargles and take OTC antihistamines.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Thank you for the advice doctor.

Doctor i am also experiencing fatigue.The main problem is i am not able to get to the bottom of this.What exactly is causing it.

I had also tested for HIV,HCV,HPV .All result were negative out of window period.

Doctor who should i consult -a reputed GP or some other specialist?