Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Labyrinthitis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Labyrinthitis

Hi i would like to know wether there is an actual cure for this Labyrinthitis, and if anyone had expereinced this and after antibiotics or treatment has felt much better? kind regards.
Methylprednisolone should do the trick. Two days after the meds i'm almost 100% better.
I was diagnoised with this about 9mth ago now. My Dr said if the problem persist that more test may be reqired to insure that nothing els was casing the problem.My Dr put me on stemzine 5mg(provhlorperazinr meleate) it worked instantly yo releif my symtoms (symptoms) and with each does I felt better after about a week on the med I was feeling 99% better I still had a fue epsoides that made me wonder if it was coming back but I'm back to normal now.

I could not walk straight or open my or move my eyes with out becomeing off balance. I was constantly needing to shut my eyes to not feel as dizzy and nausious. I thought I was having a migraine with out pain or something I had never heard of labyinthitis till my Dr used the name. I've since talked to another women who was struggling with the same kind of symptoms and her Dr could not diagnoise her so I mentioned labyinthitis. It was horrable to try to do daily things with the dizziness etc.

I hope you get better soon.
this is the 3rd time i have had labyrinthitis in a year the first time my docter did not now what was wrong is lasted 2 weks the second time he new it really is not nice thing to have there is no worning that you are   getting it  as if you did may be you will not get it so bad