Left ear clicking

Lately I've been having a clicking sound in my left ear everytime I yawn, burp and occasionally when i swallow. I know that your ears are supposed to pop, but this is not an normal pop. When I say "click" it sounds like a click. It doesn't hurt, It's just very annoying. My jaw also hurts and I have tension on the left side of my head. I don't know if I have TMJ or not, but I do have an underbite and a cross bite. Idk if that could contribute to this ear clicking. I've done a bit of research and I've ruled tinnitus out, just for the fact I haven't had any constant humming or hissing noises. Does anyone know what this could be? I'd really appreciate some help in identifying it.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Considering your symptoms of one sided facial pain and pain on opening the mouth, your symptoms could be due to temporomandibular (TMJ) joint arthritis. This is the jaw joint and inflammation of this joint can cause pain on opening the mouth and tenderness on palpating behind the ear. This could also cause referred pain to the ear. Please consult your primary care physician for further evaluation. In the meantime you can take OTC pain medication Ibuprofen. Ensure to take this medication after food to avoid gastritis.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.