Lice in Nose
I am a retired NP. I have had a problem with head lice that went into my nose hairs after I buzzed all my hair off. They are also in my eyelashes. I have tried all measures including prescription and non prescription remedies. I am disabled in a scooter and must spend much time in bed. All linens,etc. have been constantly laundered in hot water, etc. I can get the numbers way down,, but cannot get them out of my nose. Ivermectin did not work either. What can I do? They are disrupting my sleep and my fatigue is worse. I have MS and PPS. Thank you.
The only thing I can think of is calling an exterminator to see if they can help.  It will cost you, but might be worth it.
Cut all the hairs as close to skin as possible inside the nose off. And coat antibiotic cream made of petrolatum inside the nose surface. That will get rid of them.