Lightheaded, dizzy, burning eyes, ear cracling
About 2 years ago I had a sharp pain in my ear and ended up lightheaded to the point of almost passing out. I was taken to the hospital via ambulance. They ran tests and told me that the atmospheric pressure along with being dehydrated caused my issue and the diagnosis was that I had some sort of vestibular issue. I had blood tests and heart tests done and nobody found anything. About one month after the initial issue, I was on vacation when the same thing happened forcing me to lie down for about an hour before taking a cab back to the hotel. Since then, I haven't had a full episode but I am consistently lightheaded, my eyes burn, if I try to do anything physical I generally get dizzy and it just won't improve. I have always been athletic and not only is this becoming frustrating but my goal of each day has become to get through my work day just to get home and lie down. Any thoughts?

Hello and hope you are doing well.

It could be due to postural hypotension, where in upon standing blood pooling occurs in the legs and the brain is deprived of adequate blood supply and oxygenation.  This is more common in the elderly and in people with diabetes mellitus. Inadequate sleep can also cause tiredness, fatigue and dizziness. Other causes for these symptoms are inner ear infections; brain disorders heart problems, fever, stress and anxiety. Please discuss this with your doctor am sure he will provide further assistance.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.