Link between sinusitis and migraines?

I've been having ocular migraines about every three months for the past 9 months.  It only ever effects my right eye, and the symptoms of these migraines line up almost exactly with what ocular migraines are described as, so I'm fairly confident that this is what they are.

For some reason though, there has also been a constant pressure and pain behind my right eye (the same eye which experiences the ocular migraines).  This pain and pressure has been relatively constant since last December, and I have an appointment with an ENT about it in a few weeks.  The strange thing is that this pressure and pain seems to flare-up every time I have an ocular migraine, with the eye feeling extremely sore and tender for roughly 36 hours following the ocular migraine, and then settling in to this constant pressure and milder pain that lasts months.

When I told my doctor about the constant pain and pressure, he said he thought I had chronic sinusitis.  Then when I told him about the ocular migraines and how they always seem to exacerbate the pain, he said it was probably just the migraines and gave me some medication for it.

Is there any possible relationship between chronic sinusitis and migraine headache (specifically ocular migraine)?  Can sinusitis cause or enhance an ocular migraine, or can an ocular migraine enhance sinusitis?  There doesn't seem to be any link described between an ocular migraine and constant eye pressure and pain following it, so I'm scrapping to discover why I have this "extra" symptom that doesn't fit with ocular migraines...

Thanks,
Ben