Liquid ear wax?
My outer ear has been super itchy lately and when I lay a certain way, liquid drains from my ears. Before, it was light yellow with a foul smell but now it is almost clear and has almost no smell. I wake up with clumps/flakes of yellow wax sometimes, so I am not really sure what's going on. I do use q-tips sometimes however I've been trying to avoid them. There isnt any pain, just itchyness. Every time I go to the doctors (usually for other reasons than my ear but I always ask them to look at it) they say nothing is wrong. Any suggestions? It's embarrassing to have a leaking ear!
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Your symptoms could be due to ear canal infection. Ear canals can get swollen due to infections when it is referred to as otitis externa. The infecting agents are bacteria, fungi and viral. Bacterial infections need antibiotics and fungal anti fungal agents. Viral infections are by exclusion and do not need any antibiotic therapy. Ear canals can also get swollen due to allergies or injuries. Consult your primary care physician who will do blood tests and take a swab and may do a culture to determine the cause and prescribe appropriate medications.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.