Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Lumps in throat..and earache
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lumps in throat..and earache

Hey yall.  Im having a problem.  I have lumps in the back of my throat.  Their right behind the tonsils on both sides.  They started growing for like 2 months now... their getting bigger and spreading to the tonsil, but I dont have a sore throat.  I do get a earache and ear pain now and then though.  They look kinda funny.  They dont seem red nor nothing... they seem for be weirdly formed.  Example its not a solid lump.. it looks like it has ravines or craters in it.  Its not red or white either.  

I dont have trouble swallowing or eating.  Just feeling like the throat is getting smaller.

One doctor noticied it a few weeks ago and prescribed me antibiotics ... but there still there.  I cant go back to him because his practice is weird (I paid in cash the full cost... then got a bill in the mail saying I never paid and I owe 3x more than what I originally paid)

What should I do... Getting freaked out... Just wondering can this be cancer? - Email: ***@****

If anyone knows a good doctor in the NY Rockland County or New York City area... I would appreciate it :).

Thanks