Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Lumps on right side of neck
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lumps on right side of neck

I have two pea size lumps on the right side of my neck. One is about 1/2 way down my neck the other is just about 1/2 inch below that close to my colar bone felt more when i extend my neck back. At times the lumps feel larger and sometimes smaller.  I also had a cough that is going away for about 2 weeks now which produced clear sputum at times. I also had my thyroid removed about 2 years ago. The lumps are both movable and not painful. Can this be some sort of cancer. Did anyone ever experience anything like this? Im a little concerned, I set up an appointment with the ENT that peformed my thyroid surgery. Can these lumps be lymph nodes?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I'm quite worried. These recent days I've experience a sort of lump across the left side of my neck which is in fact not painful. I repeatedly feel it whenever I press upon it or while swallowing. The lump does appear on neck surface & it's as if on the inside of the left side of the neck. Could it be due to stress? I also feel much tired & weak for a 27year old person. I shall be very much grateful if anybody can give me some insights upon this matter.      
by Zenovia.                                    
Blank
i have the same thing its nothing at all just a swollen lymph node. Nothing to worry about it will go away on its own i can have a runny nose and they will swell up
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ear, Nose & Throat Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...