MRI FOR THE EARS, SINUSES AND FACE

Im having an MRI on my head/face next week. Does the MRI tell me if i have any problems with my sinuses and estation tubes? I have had many problems with my ears and had 4 sets of grommets in my ear drums. Will this MRI tell me anything on this topic?

Luke
MRI is considered inferior to CT for evaluating the sinuses.  No imaging modality really has any role in diagnosing Eustachian tube problems.

Thanks for your responce. I have grommets in my ears and my ears are still popping and causing dizziness. Do you think i have patulous eustation tube then? I also get pressure around my face and feels like im full in the ears

Luke
I guess I would doubt it.  First off, it needs to be determined if your dizziness is indeed from your years.  Most kinds of dizziness are not.  "Popping" Eustachian tubes is not an uncommon experience, and for the overwhelming majority, this does not cause problems.  It would be hard to account all of your other symptoms to ears with tubes.
Thanks for your responce

Where else would the dizziness be coming from? Im just confused why having tubes in my ears would still cause popping all day, every day....

Would the MRI tell me much then with regards to my face?

Thanks alot for your help