Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Minor nasal congestion

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Minor nasal congestion

Hi guys! I've been having this minor congestion in my nose for about 5weeks now. It all started when I slept very late one night and I had it the next day. I had sore throat and cough for 2days a week after it started, but since then its just been the nasal congestion. It gets a little worse when I wake up in the morning, and sometimes disappears when I have some activities and exert effort. I really is just a dry clogged nose, not much mucus or anything else. It transfers from one side of the nose to another from time to time. I can still breathe from my nose since one side is not congested, but this minor congestion or whatever it is just annoys me. Have any of you experienced this? What do you think this is? Some sort of sinusitis? Please help...I hope its nothing serious...