Ear, Nose & Throat Community
My nose hurts

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

My nose hurts

4988012?1255905489
Inside my nose it started out as if it were chaped. I used some Vaseline,Neosporin and some Blistex. The chaping went away a little bit but now I have swelling on the left middle sectoin of my nose. It is very uncomfortable, feels very dry and very sensitive to the touch. It even hurts very much to blow my nose. Is there somthing else that I should use to help it heal or contiue with the others I metioned earlyer. I would very much thank you if you could help me with any answers. Thank you Bill. { ***@**** }
You probably have a infection in your nose now.  Could be an abscess, could be an infection involving the cartilages, could simply be a cellulitis.  You better get that checked out.