My tonsils have holes!
My tonsils have huge holes in them....about almost 2 months ago i started having sore throats.... it got so bad i went to the er and they tested for strep and 3 other tests with it and it came back negative... i looked at them and noticed holes there were holes in them about 3-4 on each tonsil. I then made a appt. with my dr. who took a look at them and said the holes is the common viral herpes(not the sexually transmitted, i asked) on my tonsils and nothing would help them. i still have sore throats and i read about it online and it said the duration is only 3-4 weeks... why am i still having sore throats and my tonsils are getting more and larger holes on my tonsils. at this point, there are large areas i can see that missing.. looks like they are deteriorating it is only my tonsils that have been bothering me. could this be something else?

note: i had a baby in nov. and my immmune system is normally normal but i also know that have a child can weaken it. PLEASE HELP!