Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Myringotomy (ear tubes) Problems in Adult
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Myringotomy (ear tubes) Problems in Adult

I had ear tubes put in three days ago and the pressure, noise level, clogged feeling is almost unbearable.  I feel as if I have an echoing in my head and I can hear my own voice rattling through my head.  I can also hear when I chew and I can hear my pulse!  I can also hear the air conditioner, cars, and other humming type noises at an incredibly loud level.  However, I can hardly hear the TV or other people talking.  I feel as if my head is underwater when I hear and the pressure is like being in an airplane.  I had pressure and a clogged feeling before, but this is worse and I want to rip these things out.  Has anyone else had this happen to them??  Does it go away and I just need to be patient or is this not right.