Mystery Sinus problems...
For two months I have been having troublesome sinus issues.  I am constantly blocked on one side, I have a constant, very bad, almost musty smell, some blood, and increasing pain.  I was on a full course of anti-biotics, but the symptoms only got worse.  I have been using the neti pot to try to clear my sinuses, but the mucus is mostly clear(with small amounts of green and bloody mucus), and the blockage doesn't get better(neither does the bad smell).  I saw an ENT doctor and he said my sinuses looked fine, and a CT scan showed nothing.  I'm at my wits end (and am partly convinced it's some sort of fungal ball), is there anything you can think of, or could you tell me what I should ask the ENT to look for when I go back?? Thanks.
Start taking Oregano Oil & make sure it's the Wild Mediterranean Oregano Oil standardized to 70% Carvacrol.  Start with the 4 drops in water or juice & after a few days do it twice a day, continue for 5-7 days & if there's any infection left over it should be cleared.  Keep doing the saline neti pot & also do steam inhalations. I had sinus a long time & actually suffering from too much coughing from it but mine is allergy related!  Hope you feel better soon, cause I know how it feels!
Hello and hope you are doing well.

If the CT scan is negative, a good examination inside the nose with a camera might give the ENT more information of the sinuses.  If it is a chronic sinus infection, 4-6 weeks of antibiotics are pretty standard in addition to nasal steroid sprays, oral steroids, and salt water irrigations of the sinuses.  If this fails to solve the problem, sinus surgery is usually recommended.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.