Ear, Nose & Throat Community
NO VOICE

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

NO VOICE

Six months ago, i had a sore throat along with a common cold.... Since then i have no voice and can only wisper... It was painful initially, but there is no pain now... But i still have no voice.. I am a regular user of marijuana.. Help!
Well, I imagine you probably already know what you NEED to do -- go in to see a doctor, namely, an Otolaryngologist (ear, nose and throat specialist).  He or she will examine your voice box, the only way to make a diagnosis (and recommend treatment) in your case.  Most likely your problem is benign, but that is not for sure.  Regardless of what it is, treatment might consist of medicines, voice therapy and/or surgery.  Go get it checked out, 6 months is too long to wait.