Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Nasal Congestion and post nasal drip

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Nasal Congestion and post nasal drip

I have been suffering for four weeks now with post nasal congestion and post nasal drip. I first went to the doctors and was diagnosed with sinus infection and was given antibiotics for 5 days. It got better but gave me a UTI and stomach cramps then when antibiotics were done the congestion and drip was back with the UTI. I was then given 10 days of antibiotics for sinus infection and another antibiotic for UTI. The UTI got better but the congestion stayed. I also have been using Nasonex and Advil cold and sinus and still have the congestion as well as when the antibiotics finished the next day I got really dizzy and tired/achy. I am now on anti dizzy pills but still have congestion and tried Reaction for congestion and hasn't helped. I am told I need to see a ear/nose doctor but have no idea when the appointment will be they say they are booking in September. Any advice would help.
Try this as it helped me, I had faecal breath odour for YEARS, never had a girlfriend till now. Talked to many doctors who took my money then showed me the door....I finally had a friend who used to suffers bad breath, tell me about an eBook he bought 5 or 6 months ago he ask me how his breath smelt and I didn’t smell a thing. He said the eBook amongst much else had him stop eating dairy food/ soft drinks and coffee/tea. It covers every possible cause and provides the cure for each cause. So I’m like reading it and doing all the stuff it says to do. Thinking this has to be bull. But after a few days my tongue started turning red and felt nice. I worked up the courage to ask a friend how my breath smelt and he’s like I don’t smell anything. Now I’m thinking all those years of humiliation and I could have solved it ffs! There’s a site about it called Oraltech Labs. Just google it. Anyway hope this works for you too. Sufferer no more!