Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Nasal Septum Deviation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Nasal Septum Deviation

I have nasal septum deviation, because an accident broken my nose septum when I was 11,
the Q is : I made X-Ray, and the doctor said I should do the operation but I need you to make C Scan,
is that important for the doctor, cuz it's expensive!!!

and what the problem of nasal septum deviation, I have a sharp deviation  
The reality is you need surgery to correct this or you will continue to suffer in the future if you don't.  All surgeries are expensive, so I do hope you have insurance, but the sooner the better, because this can cause you nose to shift, which will result in cosmetic plastic surgery also and double the expense.  Good luck!  
Hello Mam...I just have a little septum deviation as i fall and the bridge wall over my nose experienced a fracture and proceeding this fracture septum also deviates a bit towards left nostril but it is not causing any breathing problem.May i have to go for a surgery as i fall about 6 weeks ago...or please help me to cure it with some exercise or natural remedies????