Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Natural Miracle treatment for Polyps:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Natural Miracle treatment for Polyps:

Can any one help me with right advice.  I have polyps in both the nostrils, my right one gives me severe throbbing pain  till my rear head above the ear.  unable to concentrate on my work nor able to recollect things due to constant shooting pain needle like pain in head.  effected my day to day life drastically, dont feel like talking to anyone due to severe pain.  My doctor gave me nasonex, decon sprays, Aeo Vit D3, singular 5mg, Ciprowin 500 mg , twice a day for 40 days, vozet.  if the problem still persists he told me that I should go through a surgery.  I have been using these antibiotics from last two years, but nothing gave me cure.  parallalley I am even trying Apple cidar vinegar, Neti pot, String therapy through nose.  I am totally devastated how to go about it now for immediate cure.  Can any one advice what is the content which is there in natural polyp miracle treatment book, If any one has read the book please do share with all of us who are suffering since long time.  if any other home natural polyp removal methods are there do share with us.  
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Any structural abnormalities like polyps need surgical correction. Medications will not help to cure this condition. As you have symptoms due to the polyps, removal will help resolve your symptoms. Please discuss this with your doctor and get a clear understanding before you consent for surgery.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.

Thanks Dr Aninta for replying.  Today I went and met another doctor from Appolo, he  checked said I should not use antibiotics for 40days at all, told me to stop immediatly.  And also said no surgery is required at all nor any medicine.  He just gave me Beta cap  and told me to use for 20 days.  But My CT scan report says Polypoid mucosal thickening in ethmoid, bilateral maxillary sinuses and right ethmoid sinus.  what does it mean.  Previous all doctors said I have infection and polyps what does it mean.  All the doctors are fooling me with different versions.  After using several antibiotics for more than a year this doctor says I should not have used anitibiotics at all.  my head pain is due to some minor nurological issue which occurs after certain age in ladies.  But how about my nasal congestion........... no clue.  God only should save me.  
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Do you have facial pain ? If so, this goes more in favor of a sinusitis diagnosis. Sinusitis may not always be there, it may keep flaring up when exposed to triggering factors. So, you can take therapy when you have symptoms like pain, nasal congestion and postnasal drip. If you do not have any symptoms at present, it does not need any therapy.

If it is a chronic sinus infection, 4-6 weeks of antibiotics are pretty standard in addition to nasal steroid sprays, oral steroids, and salt water irrigations of the sinuses.  If this fails to solve the problem, sinus surgery is usually recommended.

So, if your symptoms do not resolve with therapy you are taking and you need clarifications, discuss with your doctor.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.

I dont know how to describe the pain, I feel severe total wound feeling inside my right nostril and there is a mild congestion, some form of heavy lining feeling, feel like cleaning it up with a knife, and there is a needle like pain all over my skull.  Lost all my hope in doctors, I decided to go trough Natural therapay, started my day with yoga, breathing, Neti pot, therapy, had Apple Cidar vinegar with honey, taken one grape seed extract capsule.  Taken Betacap 40.  
I have had polyps and adenoids (adenoids) and nasal cavity surgery ,two years back,but since last week  i am suffering with severe Sinus,first two days had blood in mucos from both nose and mouth,having administered with Ciproflaxcin 500mg and Alaspan,Aeo vit D3 &Otrivin nasal spray,the bleeding is stopped ,but the pain and irritation in ear & nose ,and dizziness and nausea persists.....What would be the best  remedy ?????