Nausea and cold weather
My husband has been suffering from chronic nausea for the past 2 yrs.. it especially seems to occur more when he goes out into cold weather.. it's an instant nausea and gagging that happens for about 30 sec to sometimes few minutes.. we have had all sorts of testing done and can not find any etiologys for why this happens on a daily basis.. can anyone help me out?
I think the condition is so rare.   I have only been able to find a couple of things on it on the web.   Oddly enough i was telling my mother about this tonight .   One thing i read awhile back was that its hormonal.   I only started getting it after i got pregnant with my duaghter whos 9 now.   Since ive read that your husband gets it i'm not sure now that its hormonal.  
I have a 12 year old daughter who I have determined gets severely nauseas only in Dec-Mar in Cincinnati.  We were recently in Florida and, guess what?  No nausea at all!  How crazy is this?  She will be outside and literally be sick for the rest of the day.  Any ideas on how to help her?  

Last winter i took her doc--they did an MRI on brain and offered several other remedies which  have not been successful.
I have experienced nausea like this since I was a child, so more than thirty years. When I would walk outside to catch the school bus on cold mornings I would get instantly ill. When I had my gallbladder out ten years ago, I thought maybe it had something to do with the gallbladder and this weird reaction would stop it didn't. It has never improved; I will even feel ill if I get into a car or walk into a room that is too cold. If I am already nit feeling well, the reaction is extremely intense and can result in almost instant diarrhea. I've never met anyone else with this issue, certainly no one in my family has it.