Nervous??? Mucus in throat. I dont know need help
It seems like whenever im going somewhere to have fun or do something exciting... Examples, concerts, Driving around with friends, partying. mainly just doin something exciting/fun with friends.

I get a weird feeling in my throat that feels like snot in/going down, my throat and i start to feel sick to my stomach/pukey and end up spitting alot and sometimes gaging,And one time vomiting. Sometimes ill take a pepto or rolaid and that only sometimes seems to help.....

But i really don't know what causes this but it getting really annoying its ruining my life in a way lol.... and i want help and wondered if you guys have experienced anything like this or got advice?? thanks

p.s.(i dont know how to hawk and spit i dont know if that would help lol.)
Not really sure what this is, sounds like the symptoms are suggesting a Gastrointestinal source (stomach, esophagus).  I would recommend scheduling some time with a GI doc!
i have the exact same symptoms and i would greatly appreciate it if you found a response and told me what it is, and if possible how to help stop it.
I have posted in another forum but will post here too. I have reflux in my throat, which is wierd because I don't suffer from reflux in my chest much but every day in my throat. The ENT doctor can prescribe you meds to help but most likely you will have to change a few things like what you eat and noticing what foods cause this to happen or if you smoke you may need to quit. I am a smoker and atm unwilling to quit but this condition does cause me panic attacks and anxiety that has gotten a bit better now that I know what is causing this. It can be scary and make you start to feel like you can't breathe. See your ENT and  possible look into getting some anti anxiety meds which is the only thing that has helped me the most. When I feel like I have a big lump in my throat I take my meds and about 30 mins later Im ok. It will prolly be worse before it gets better.
pogo

ENTMD is a reliable source, and i agree with him and andrea that it does sound like a gastro problem.  But it might require some further detective work.  For example, one guy had the same problem, and it turned out he was using one of those recently developed mouthwashes ( not scope or listerine) when he went out.  Good luck