Nose runs constantly
For about 3 years my nose runs constantly, the first hour of every day. Then its fine until dinner time and it starts again for about another hour. Then when I lay almost flat on my bed with head bent slightly forward to watch TV, I cough frequently until I sit up can move the mucous. Once I lay flat its fine. Always run when taking a hot shower.

MD keeps treating me for standard sinus blockage (Astelin) and Aciphex for stomach as I have large hiatal hernia. Tests show no allergies of any kind.

Had a coronal CT Scan of the paranasal sinuses 2 weeks ago that showed (their language not mine):
"Lobulated mass within floor of both maxillary sinus consistent with mucous retention cyst-one is 2.7cm and the other 11mm. Both ostiomeatal units are patent. There is a bilateral ethmoid sinus disease. There is a left side nasal septal spur involving the posterior septum. There is mild mucoasal thickening involving the floor of the left frontal sinus 1.4mm The sphenoid sinus are clear.Septum is midline. The turbinates are unremarkable."

Have no idea what any of this means. Don't see MD until 1/28

Stan26 in FL