Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Nosebleeds and headaches

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Nosebleeds and headaches

I have had 7 nosebleeds in the past 2 weeks with the longest one lasting 1/2 an hour. I also get frequent headaches which people tell me they are just tension headaches, but I get them alot.  I just want to start making sure everything is fine health wise with me, my mother has hypertension and had a nosebleed for 2 hours. My blood pressure has always been normal, so I'm looking for any other explanations.
Nose bleeds and headaches are one of the few symptoms you should never ignore, get to the doctor as soon as possible, they can do some tests, like your blood count, etc. To me this sounds too serious to ignore or be waiting for it to go away.