Nosebleeds frequently
So I used to have nosebleeds about 5-8 times a week. Then they stopped, and started it again, then stopped again. They started again when I stopped taking my medication (Prozac), and when I started my Prozac my nosebleeds stopped again (so I thought it had something to do with my Prozac). Anyways, now I am having nosebleeds again every day, maximum twice a day, always one in the morning when I'm finished brushing my teeth and am in the process of rinsing my mouth in the sink. The second is generally in the night when I am the computer.

I've been getting 8-9 hours of sleep every night, and previously I've gone for months with 6-7 hours of sleep, with no nose bleeds. They happen with the same frequency during the summer and winter seasons, so I can't imagine that it is due to the air. Four days ago I've started going to bed at 3-4 AM, waking up at 12, because I don't have any homework to do at the moment. It started the second day on that schedule, and hasn't stopped since.

I've looked on the internet, but I've only found about two cases that describe something similar. My diet has remained the same so I doubt it is a iron deficiency, I exercise, etc. One shockingly similar case is this,

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/answers2/frontend.php/question?qid=20080210143846AAUAPUP

Other than that nothing.