Ok, I am going to try this again...
Ok, I have been having this on going problem for many years now (probably 4) and I am scheduled to see an ENT in a week and a half but I was just wondering if there was any one out there with my same symptoms that could give me some feedback regarding my problem.

Basically, my right ear pops multiple times a day (anywhere from 20-60 if I had to guess depending on the day) and I am left hearing air flow through my ear, not pleasant. I believe it is due to a mixture of factors including allergies, a problem in the eustacian tube (I've been told it was patent?) and maybe a deviated septum? (When I wear the nasal breathe right strips i get relief) I am miserable and tired of trying to feel normal by constantly popping my ears, pushing a certain way on my nose to breathe right, taking short rapid breaths that leave me winded and dizzy, etc... I am hoping the ENT I go see will be helpful but if there is any one out there with any experience like mine please share and let me know what you have found out.