Ear, Nose & Throat Community
On going "pressure" symptoms in ears and nose and headaches

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

This all started with the feeling of water in my ear, it felt plugged up all the time. When i would lean my head back, my ear would become "unplugged" ....same with when i leaned my head forward. But when my head came back up normally...the pressure would fill my ear again. Now, that has since gone away some...but i can still feel it a little. Now yesterday a noticed a pressure in my nose. Its on the bridge, like between the eyes but a tiny bit lower. Feels like someone is taking there 2 fingers and squeezing my nose slightly, the pressure is getting heavier as the day goes on too. Also, ive been noticing a lot more mucous. And it's not from a cough, it just comes up at random times through out the day...my nose is not stuffy either...I dunno if this has anything to do with it, but Im also getting headaches behind my left eye a lot. It seems that whenever i get a head ache, it's behind my left eye. But that's not my main concern. Do you think i have sinus issues?