Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Oral HPV

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Oral HPV

I have a wart on my tongue which I believe to be contracted through oral sex with a man.  I have been diagnosed with HPV.  Just recently I wanted to try and do something about this wart so I bought a homeopathic remedy for warts to see what would happen.  Well, the warts increased in the back of my tongue and my tongue especially towards the back is white and fleshy looking.  My question to you is:WHAT CAN BE DONE FOR ORAL HPV WARTS?  IS THERE ANY TREATMENT AVAILABLE?  Also I heard that lopinavir (used for AIDS) has been shown in test tubes to kill the hpv strain.  is it safe to take this to see if it will at least get rid of the warts in the mouth?
A related discussion, I have a friend was started.