Oral antihistamines help!
I took a ceterizine today, and about an hour after I took it my right eye suddenly got extremely watery, red and hot. My eyes had been feeling swollen today, and I had minor allergy sinus pain, so that's why I took it. Should I be worried about this reaction? I've taken many antihistamines before (including the ceterizine) and never had an issue.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand your predicament. Allergens trigger reactions which release histamine, which acts at the peripheral receptors, resulting in allergic reactions and rashes. Antihistamines block the histamine receptors and prevent histamine from acting and thus help in preventing rashes. So, true allergic reactions to antihistamines are unusual.

Since you have taken cetirizine before and not developed any reactions, the reactions in the eye may not be related to the medication.  But, one can develop an allergic reaction to any medication or any of its ingredients. The allergic reaction could be caused by one of the preservatives added during manufacture.

So, observe and consult your family physician for alternate antihistamines.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.