Ear, Nose & Throat Community
PLAESE READ, Is this problem serious?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

PLAESE READ, Is this problem serious?

Hi, I'm Sam, am 20, and I have a problem, that is compleatly my own fault. I have a habit of listening to music for long periods of time, very loudly,and had no headache, earache,or hearing loss, but now I don't listen to music at all because it's gave me some issues, that I wouldn't have if I didn't play my music so darn loud....

Three weeks ago I woke up with vertigo, bad, that lasted for two days, and then went away, but I remained light headed and have been ever since; I have also had a headache at the base of my head and on the back of my head at the right, sinus pressure, and have also had stiff neck pain on the back and side of my neck.

Sometimes fluid runs down the back of my throat, but no congestion or sore throat. The strangest symptom is that one night I had prickly sensations on my head(scalp), and tingly numbness above my right eyebrow, and in my right foot. I know the problem is caused by my right ear because the headache is on the right, and I do have a little pain,not much,that persists only when air blows around or in that ear.

Please help me figure out how to resolve this, and please help me figure out what this is and if it is something more serious,especially with the stiff neck pain and sinus pressure/prickly numbness...thankyou!

Samantha:)