Pain Behind Nose
I have been suffering from sharp pain behind my nose, to be precise behind the nose bridge. It hurts only when I press/push my nose.

I checked my upper gums I don't feel any pain there. As far as I could feel I have no pain in the sinuses i.e. in my cheek bones or in the sides of my nose.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The pain could be due to sinusitis, if it is accompanied by nasal stuffiness and sometimes a post nasal drip. It could also be due to tooth infections, impacted tooth or gum infections. The others are migrainous headaches and those caused due to brain disorders, disorders of the eyes , neck or ears to name a few. To find a cure you need to consult your primary care physician for proper assessment. In the meantime take OTC naproxen for relief from pain.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.

Thanks for the reply. I guess it is only sinusitis. I feel better now. Once the nasal stuffiness is gone the pain is also relieved.