Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Pain below my ear

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Pain below my ear

Lately I've had sporadic sharp pains about an inch or so under my right ear.  It feels like a combination of a spasm and and stabbing pain.  I've had other symptoms, but I don't know if they are related:  Low grade fever (99.5 degrees faharenheit), and a severe ringing in the ears once.  I can't find any information on this.  If you know something, please help!
Avatar n tn
I have the same! What was the outcome?
There really hasn't been an outcome.  I still have the sharp intermittent pain in my neck, but the fever and ringing in my ears is gone, so those were most likely not related.  My doctor seemed to dismiss my neck pain like it was nothing, and never asked me any questions about it or examined it.  Hopefully I can find an answer somewhere else.  Good luck to you on finding an answer!