Pain in both ears & pain in forhead, behind eyes
Hello all!
             I have a few problems that are scaring me on some points. I am only 30. First off about 2 months ago I went out with hubby and friends. The next day I went to work and all of a sudden, I got extremly light headed and felt like I was going to fall down or pass out! Scared me pretty badly! Then there were bouts of dizziness and feeling like I was leaning. Then a few weeks later shopping it happened again. The last time I felt it really bad was 2 weeks ago. The really dizzy, felt crooked & like I was going to fall down. I went to my PCP (He practices Internal Medicine. AWESOME Dr.) I never got headaches before and now I'm having them quite often. For the last week or 2 I have had some bad ear pain. And it started out with itching then pain once in a while, but it's getting worse. Sometimes it's a steady pain and then sharp running pains that will last for a long time! I went back to my Dr. yesterday and he said that my ears were irriitated a little and gave me Cipro HC Otic ear drops and Allegra-D 24 hr. It is now 3 am and my ears are keeping me awake! They hurt bad and I have never had ear pain before. I got strep-throat as a kid, my brother got the ear infections...lol   But this is getting really bad. I don't want to take pain pills along with my other medications just to sleep and get through my day! But I don't know what could be going on with me and why this is starting all of a sudden! I'm not getting anywhere so far and I know that there is something going on, I just wish I had an idea of what it is and what I can do...
            Please, if aanyone can help me, I would soooooo appreciate it!!! Good health to you all!