Pain in mouth/throat?
So, since Monday of this week, I have had this weird pain and I can't figure out where it is coming from.  It is on my left side and sometimes it feels as though it's in my throat and other times it feels like my jaw, and other times it feels like it's in the back under my tongue.  It hurts the worst when i'm swallowing or talking.  It also hurts to yawn, cough, or sneeze.  If I'm just sitting, it doesn't hurt at all.  

I'm in the midst of antibiotics for Strep throat, although I don't think I had strep throat to begin with.  I went to the Dr. with congestion and coughing, and he told me I had strep throat (just looked at my throat, did not do a strep test).  I am now on Keflex.  

I tried looking in the mirror today to see if i could see if my tonsils were swollen or my throat was red or anything, and I didn't really see anything, so I'm not sure what's going on.  I thought about making a dentist appointment, but I'm not convinced it's a dental issue, and I haven't made a doctor's appointment yet.  

anyone have any input?  I wish I could just figure out where exactly the pain was coming from!