Pain on bridge of nose ,and behind right eye
Okay so for a few days now I have been having pain behind my right eye, and every once and a while I get the pain on the bridge of my nose and sometimes around my right temple area. These are not usually sharp or even very bad just really annoying because it is always there.

I am a little bit stuffed up which leads me to believe that it is sinus problems. I have also been feeling a little bit dizzy, but am not currently having a post nasal drip. I also have been struggling with concentration sometimes, but I think some of the dizziness, and concentration could be from my anxiety. I am constantly worried that I have brain aneurysm that hasn't ruptured or something.

About a month ago my doctor told me I had a sinus infection, and I took antibiotics and it really never got better. Anytime now I go to my doctor he just tells me it is my anxiety which is why I don't really want to go see him for this again. Could these pains, dizziness, and fogginess just be from sinusitis or should I go to a doctor to find out if it is something worse? I really would like to just get a CT or something to find out, but am already at my insurance limit for the year, and don't really feel like paying for it (even though I may just have to). Thanks
Sinusitis COULD be an explanation.  At this point, the only way to rule this in or out would be to get that CT...It may also help alleviate some of your anxiety about this as well.
Do you know how much a CT would usually run? As I said I having insurance problems and  would have to pay for this out of pocket.
Well, you should definitely shop around -- you might be surprised how much prices can vary -- but something in the neighborhood of 400 to 800 dollars, I would suspect.
Finally, one last question. Could sinusitis cause some sort of vision problems at all? I feel like my vision just isn't as good since this recent thing started.
Serious sinusitis can affect the vision, but it would have to be quite serious.  Otherwise, there is a bony partition (along with other soft tissues) separating your eyes and sinuses.
Alright thank you very much!! Sorry for all the ridiculous questions