Pain on the bridge of my nose
9-2-09 the first day of my vacation, I woke to pain on the bridge of my nose.  First it was the left side of my nose and then after a few days it moved over to my right side and now both sides have pain.  My nose is so tender, just on the outside, that I cannot touch it.   I don't want my husband to kiss me because I'm afraid he will touch it. It hurts to wash my face. I do not have any sores on the inside of my nose; no redness or discoloration, no fever, no running nose (thank goodness because I don't think I could blow it,) just an occasional sneeze. It feels like the cartilage is bruised or that someone had hit me in the nose the day before, but of course no one has.  
Today is the 9th and I have had this pain for a whole week now.  I have just returned from vacation and will seek my Dr soon if I don't get some relief.
I had a cold about three weeks prior and was wondering if it could be sinus related some how.  Occasionally when I wake I have some matter in my eyes, I feel I may still have a bit of a cold.   When I speak I am sounding very nasal or swollen and that is how it feels very swollen and tonight a bit of a dull headache.  I have never had such pain before.   When I lay down my nose plugs up and I cannot breath.