Perforated ear drum
I have had problems all my life.  I was referred to ent for a hearing aid in march this year. I finally got my app through and they said i had 40% hearing in right ear, and not much better in left ear. I got fitted for a hearing aid and was supoosed to go back on the 28th to get it.

2 weeks ago i had flu and left ear perforated, then on monday this week right ear perforated too. visited my doc who said looks in bad way. abd to canx my app. will perforation heal ok?

now been told as hearing will have changed i need to be rereffered and wait possible another 7-8 months!!!  NHS
Well, in other areas of the world, hearing aids are not free, and are not covered by insurance.... . So then you shell out about 3,000 to 6,000 USD for a pair of hearing aids. Both systoms have their flaws for sure.

I currently live in a country that has a Dual system. NHS is fully available to those that work with a very minor co-pay. So minor it actually costs the govt. more to collect, account for, etc the co-pay funds than what the co-pay actuall generates. Or you can use the private system, and either self pay, or use insurance if you got it.

This system helps to spread out the burden on the hospitals and I have used both with fair to good results.

In the US, folks can not afford health insurance. I was paying 900$ a month for insurance for my family of 3. (me, wife, child)  The average net income for folks in the US is around 2,000 a month!
No offence but u didnt even answer my question, why reply at all
abd to canx my app. will perforation heal ok?

Is that your question?

If so, I could not tell you the answer....  You see things like size of the perf or your age, or your middle ear case history also determine if the perforation will heal on its own.  

You for sure can not tell me the sze of the perf, so I guess there is no way I can even begin to answer your question.  It really needs to be visualized by an ENT or Otologist to give you this answer.

BTW it is not recommended to fit air conduction hearing aids on a person that has "Wet ears" or a person with a history of continious oozing ears. Bone conduction hearing aids would be the more appropriate route.

I hope that my relpy is more suited to you standards now.