Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Please help me i am too young to DIE!!!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Please help me i am too young to DIE!!!!

I am a 16 year old male and For the past months i've had sore throats that have came and gone.Everytime i went to the doctor to get a rapid strep test the results came back negative so the doctor concluded it was just viral pharyngitis and this been an ongoing diagnosis. My tonsils are swollen with white streaks of puss on them but over the months they have went down and then swelled right back up and lately its been feeling like there is something stuck in my throat and it feels like its a chest infection or pneumonia setting in. The doctor said theres no bronchitis or pneumonia.Im scared because i dont know what the problem is i've had unprotected oral sex wit men i dont know of their HIV status. Could this be HIV??????? oohh im sooooo scared
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
it could very well be an STD... did you confide in your doctors about your activites?? The only way to know for sure is to get tested for STD's and HIV across the board...
Blank
Thankyou alot i want to go and iam going to go get tested but i am so scared of the outcome.
Blank
Do you have stuff running down your throat?
I get this every year. My tonsils turn purple and red. The tonsils get clogged with stinky white stuff. White stuff dripping down my throat. The ear nose and throat doc won't remove my tonsils because I am 42 and the problem goes away in the summer and doesn't come back until mid winter.
I doubt its any STD. Oral sex is not without risk but it's low risk. Especially for HIV.
Blank
thanks alot
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ear, Nose & Throat Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979