Plugged ringing ear and scratchy throat
In February I got the flu really bad with a cold and from there on out my ears were plugged. I saw a doctor and have no ear infection. I can hear popping and cracking sounds when I try to clear my ears. Then maybe a month ago I got a ringing sound on just my right ear. To top it off I get an itchy throat when I wake up and stuffy nose and sometimes throughout the day. I do have bad allergies at times. My question is,is there anything I can do to clear my ears? It really bothers me :/
Hello and hope you are doing well.

There are tubes called 'Eustachian tubes' which connect the middle ear to the throat, this balances the air pressure in the ears. This tube can get blocked due to infections of the throat, which can give lead to a feeling of fullness in the ears. This can also result in infection of the ears. The blocked ears can be opened up by the valsalva maneuver, where air is blown into the cheeks against a closed nostrils, this sometimes helps to open up the tubes. Steam inhalations can help clear the tube.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.