Popping ears and dizziness
Can someone help me please every time i swallow my ears make a popping/cracking sound this also occurs when I yawn i have tried a few possible solutions but none have worked .
  I have also been feeling constantly dizzy and the feeling that im not real like im  in a dream i do not know if its connected can someone help me please
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Throat infections can cause inflammation around the Eustachian tube, which is the tube that runs from the back of the nose to the middle ear and is responsible for draining the middle ear of fluid. If there is Eustachian tube dysfunction from nose or sinus inflammation or throat infections, fluid can remain in the middle ear which can lead to dizziness. The blockage can also cause popping sounds in the ear. Consult your primary care physician who will do blood tests and take a throat swab to determine the cause and prescribe appropriate medications.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.