Post Nasal Drip and Choking
Can you choke to death from post nasal drip? I ask because several years ago, I turned over in bed, and I suddenly felt like a fist was in my throat, that I was getting very little air. I've had post nasal drip for years, but this was the first time that I thought I might actually choke to death.

P.S. My late mother had asthma, and I feel like I have a little idea what she felt like from my experience.
I know it feels as though you will die from it, but from personal experience, I have not yet died. There have been times when I swore I was about to die as I could not swallow or cough it up quick enough, and the air flow didn't seem to be there...but obviously it was.
I suggest doing a nasal rinse and propping up your bed or pillows to sleep. I find on really bad nights I have to sleep sitting on the couch or a chair.