Post Sinus Surgery clear fluid drainage
I've had five sinus surgeries which have been relatively helpful. I have been diagnosed with migraines and am allergic to everything but clean air. Within the last year I have developed a clear watery liquid drainage from the left side of my nose.  So much that it has become embarrassing for me to bend over. I have been tested for a CSF leak and it came back negative. My question is one, can a beta 2 test be wrong for CSF and two, if it is not CSF what else can I test for ie. Lymph fluid, tears, watery mucous. This is really a problem and I can't seem to find out what is going on.
Was your fluid test for the beta 2, from what I know you need a certain amount of fluid to test and I believe it isnt that stable once it comes out the nose.  I have been test for CSF myself and believe something on the doctors end is wrong.  I have the fluid filling up in my ears though very rare for me to get it from my nose, though I am told CSF can definltey fill up the ears.  Did you ever have a cisternogram?