Pressure and squeaking in ears
I have had issues with my ears for about 5 months now.  I do have allergies (hay fever, mold, pollen, animal dander).  I had fluid in my ear, pressure, and it squeaked when I swallowed or yawned.  I went to the doctor, that told me to take decongestants.  I took decongestants such as pseudoephedrine, Allegra-D, Claritin-D, etc, for months, but they didn't help.  I was given two different types of steroids (pill and nasal spray) that got rid of the fluid, but not the pressure or squeaking.

I went to an ENT who said that there is nothing visibly wrong with my ears (no inflammation, no wax, etc).  She sent me to an audiologist that said the pressure in my ears and my hearing are both fine.  However, I still feel the pressure and the squeaking, plus mild pain.

I do have TMJ, but I wear a night guard nightly and do not chew gum.  Does anyone have any input they could provide?  Anything would be appreciated!!
Sometimes dairy sensitivity causes ear symptoms, so you could try stopping dairy.  I think mint tea is also used for ear trouble.  Google uses for mint, ears, or something like that.  
I am so glad to finally read a post that matches my situation. For over a year now, I've had this building pressure in my sinuses. By the middle of the day, I can't hear, and am forced to clear my ears as if on a plane. This causes short-lived relief followed by a very loud squeaking noise audible rooms away. Sometimes the squeaking continues for hours, slowly releasing air from my sinuses. My ears are always itchy - my left nostril is usually swollen. I've been to several GPs, but it's so hard to get an appointment with an ENT where I live. Nobody really knows what it is, and as a result, I've completed three courses of antifungals and four courses of antibiotics. I had my wisdom teeth removed because one had its roots near my left sinus, but the extraction made no change.

If you do solve the mystery, I'd really like to know your diagnosis!
Hi Foster, I have had same symptoms, with vertigo. Years ago I got my first attack of vertigo, with some hearing loss in my left ear. It started at age 38 I'm now 54. I'm almost completely deaf in my left ear other then high tones/ pitches. Now its in my right ear, which I have a hearing aid. I still get the pressure, squeeky sounds. After all tests and MRIs the only thing found was a thornwalt system back behind my nose,cin which case has nothing to do with my hearing loss. Blood tests all normal. Blood pressure elevated that's it for health issues. After seeing a few doctors my Sent told me that my hearing loss is from the shingles virus. Yup, shingles virus from the chicken pox. Hope that's not your cause, just giving you some info. God bless,chest to you!
Hi Foster, I have had same symptoms, with vertigo. Years ago I got my first attack of vertigo, with some hearing loss in my left ear. It started at age 38 I'm now 54. I'm almost completely deaf in my left ear other then high tones/ pitches. Now its in my right ear, which I have a hearing aid. I still get the pressure, squeeky sounds. After all tests and MRIs the only thing found was a thornwalt syst back behind my nose,cin which case has nothing to do with my hearing loss. Blood tests all normal. Blood pressure elevated that's it for health issues. After seeing a few doctors my Sent told me that my hearing loss is from the shingles virus. Yup, shingles virus from the chicken pox. Hope that's not your cause, just giving you some info. God bless,chest to you!
So I have these same symptoms and have been scared that maybe a fly laid larva in my ear and they're trying to get to my brain. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case, especially since I have an over-active imagination. So it may be ear wax buildup or irritations from dairy, try letting lukewarm water sit and your ear then take it our with one of those turkey-baster things (then throw away after doing this until the noise is gone) and drink mint tea. I have done lots of research but this is to tell you that you're not alone.
This is going to take some, time, but maybe there's something in our ears guys. I've been trying this method, and I've had a few results. It might be the riskiest decision ever, yet I've been on it, and I was into my 3rd year of pain attacks, pressure build ups, and what appeared to be pus/infected ear wax, coming out of my ear.

First, pray
Hot water rooms: steam allows for easy pressure release
Hot soup, (spicy as possible) it allows your sinus build up to break down.
At the same time, as the soup, with your hand and your tongue lightly apply pressure to both your forehead and the roof of your mouth.
Long naps, concentrated to one ear. Start with the side it hurts less, or most on.
Keep antibiotics. Some severer cases may have suffered infectious stages. And if thiere is throbbing or discomfort of any kind, there may be an infectious build up in your congestive cavity, that leads to throbbing or discomfort later.