Pressure in head and whoosing noise in ears when I stand up from a sitting position
I have High Blood Pressure and take Atenolol and Lisinopril for it and have for several years. Recently,  in the last few months, I will get a feeling of pressure in my head, my ears plug and I get a whooshing noise in my ears that seems to correspond to my pulse when I stand up from sitting at the computer. It lasts for approximately 30 to 60 seconds. I stand up slowly as I I thought it may be a blood pressure issue, but that doesn't help. This happens frequently, but not every time. It does not happen when I am sitting on the couch reading or watching TV nor does it happen when I stand up from a laying down position. Only when I am sitting at the computer and go to stand up. Could this be related to my HDP?